Choose a solar system controller, first depends on where your controller is used, portable solar small system, then use a simple PWM economical controller can be, if it is a base station or monitoring, it is recommended to use MPPT system controller, so that you can generate the most power in a limited space area.
Is the solar controller the bigger the amperage, the better?
The larger the wattage, the more power generation, but the larger the amperage, the serious line loss. The same wattage, it is best to have high voltage and small current consumption.
How to design an off-grid solar-powered system??
First of all, we must clarify the requirements for use:
First, calculate the load capacity
1. Load capacity for lighting, 2. Load capacity for power, 3. Load capacity for heating. The load capacity is the sum of the electrical power of all electrical appliances multiplied by the time of consumption.
For example: 1. 5 lamps, 3 7 watts, two 15 watts, a total of 51 watts, lighting from 17 o'clock to 23 o'clock every day for 6 hours.
Calculation: 51 watts× 6 hours = 306 wh = 0.306 kWh (1 kWh = 1 kWh = 1000 WHh).
2. 1 refrigerator, power 100 watts, 24 hours off work, daily power consumption 1.5 kWh.
3. 1.42-inch LED TV, consumes 70 watts, 5 hours a day, consumes 0.35 kWh per day.
4. One desktop computer, consumes 150 watts of electricity, 6 hours a day, and consumes 0.9 kWh per day.
How to determine the power of the solar panel, and the choice of controller?
The general design flow is as follows:
1. Calculate the output power of the system;
2. According to the size of the load power, determine the size of the battery (group) capacity after considering the influence of rainy weather;
3. Determine the power of the solar panel according to the perennial average daily irradiation level of the location;
4. According to the relevant parameters of solar panels and batteries (groups), reasonably configure the function and capacity of the controller. The single-cell system mainly considers capacity, and the battery pack also needs to consider the series and parallel mixing of the battery. The terminal voltage of the battery (group) determines the no-load voltage of the solar panel, and the charging rate determines the rated current of the solar panel. Finalize the number of series-parallel connections (or finished solar cell specifications) of solar panels.
If You Have More Questions, Write To Us
Just leave your email or phone number on the contact form so we can provide you with more services!
They are all manufactured according to the strictest international standards. Our products have received favor from both domestic and foreign markets.
They are now widely exporting to 500 countries.
Copyright © 2021 Guangzhou Demuda Optoelectronics Technology Co.,LTD - All Rights Reserved.